I know we are all in the midst of our Read-a-Thon but Becca Fitzpatrick put up the cover for Crescendo today so I thought I would share. I thought the cover of Hush, Hush was gorgeous and I think this cover looks pretty good too, what do you guys think?
I also realized that I have not put up an update in a while. You know when you get really caught up in a book and you gotta know what happens and you kinda forget to check the time, well that was me. Anyways, onto the update questions:
1. What are you reading right now?
Just finished up Evernight
2. How many books have you read so far?
Just the one book so far
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I am actually liking this Evernight series, I am not in love with it, but I am interested enough to see how they sort all this out…so maybe book two in the series is next for me
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
Nope, my husband went out with “the boys” today so I have the house to myself most of the day
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
I have not had a lot, but when people do call me in the middle of reading they know I sound distracted and preoccupied so I guess i do not handle them very well (sorry)
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-Thon, so far?
How much fun I am having, I guess I thought I was not going to be able to sit still this long, but I am loving it and the mini-challenges are great too. I like seeing what other people are doing
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Uh, no, I like it just the way it is right now 🙂
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
I think I would make sure my husband was out of the house again…hehe…if he was here this might be a little harder because he is not a reader(I do try, but he is more of an outdoorsy person, but it is still a work in progress).
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Nope, but I know me, I don’t think I am going to be able to stay up all night, but I will try to stay awake as long as possible, I promise!
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
No, I just like people popping in every now and then it is fun to see comments people leave. Thanks cheerleaders!!