1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 14 was the hardest for me because that is when I started to get sleepy
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
I don’t have any specific books, but I know the books that worked for were ones that I was not reviewing, so I did not have that pressure, and they were also books that were fun reads, nothing that I had to think to hard about
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
No, I liked the way everything went this year
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked all the updates ever hour and all the mini-challenges. They were fun to participate in and it was cool to see what other people were doing
5. How many books did you read?
I made it through 2 books or 704 pages
6. What were the names of the books you read?
I read Evernight and Stargazer both of them are by Claudia Gray
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
I liked Stargazer better, I felt like this book flowed better than the first one and I also liked how the characters were developed a little more
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I wouldn’t say least since I only read two, but Evernight came in second for me
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I was not a Cheerleader this year, but I think they did an awesome job!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I will definitely be participating again, this was so much fun! Now that I have done one I will definitely be more prepared next time and maybe I can stay awake longer. I had a great time and loved getting to check in on other people and see new blogs!